As part of your steps to be compliant with the GDPR, you may have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) or Data Privacy Manager (DPM).
This course will provide a thorough overview of the roles and responsibilities of a DPO and DPM, including how to deal with a data breach. It will also include a suite of precedents for use in the new role.
Key course content includes:
- The appointment of a DPO/DPM
- Key responsibilities
- Records and policy management
- Dealing with subject access requests
- Privacy impact assessments
- Conducting an audit
- Managing a breach
- Training for staff
- Remaining compliant
- Certificate of course completion
£150.00 + VAT per person.
Limited places available.