This practical workshop is designed to give you advice and guidance for best practice when it comes to the new data protection regulations (GDPR) in May 2018.
We want to make sure you have all of the information you need to be able to prepare for the changes and avoid any unnecessary headaches or costs.
We will cover:
An overview of the important changes that the GDPR will result in and what it means for you
The practical changes you must make to be compliant, including:
• What data is captured and how it is held
• How consent must be obtained
• What systematic changes are required
• What documents need to be updated, including privacy policies
• How to approach and tackle data breaches
Q&A to answer your specific queries
8.45am - registration
9.00am - workshop start
10.00am - short break (10/15mins)
11.15am - Q&A
11.30am - close