Our specialist team
Data and data protection are becoming increasingly important for businesses to consider and, with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that came into effect on 25 May 2018, it has never been more important to make sure you comply.
Our specialist data team is experienced in all areas of data and data protection, ranging from commercial contracts to employee handbooks. Our team also provides training on data and data protection, including bespoke and in-house courses, which can be delivered bilingually.
We understand that the data you hold is valuable to you, and that you may need to share it with other organisations in order to maximise its value. We can help you put in place suitable agreements to share data with third parties whether within the UK or internationally.
If you suffer a data breach, we will respond quickly and provide you with advice and support.
Why choose Darwin Gray?
Our team offers:
- a high-quality service
- flexible hours
- a personal and friendly approach
- fixed fees
We provide a range of data services including the following:
- Fixed fee Data Health Check
- Data processing and data sharing agreements
- Privacy policies and web terms
- Advice on subject access and freedom of information requests
- Urgent advice on data breaches and potential self-reporting issues
- Commercial contract reviews with data / IT suppliers
- Advice on employment contracts / employee handbooks
Data Health Check
The service is offered for a fixed fee, to be agreed with you at the outset.
Find out more about our Data Health Check here.
If you are interested in discussing our services, please contact: