Our specialist team
When it comes to property disputes there is no substitute for experience and expertise, and when property disputes arise it is essential to have advice from solicitors who specialise in this area. Our dedicated team at Darwin Gray has a reputation for being “excellent” and resolving “issues in a timely fashion” (Chambers).
Our Property Disputes team is headed by partner Rhodri Lewis, with over 20 years’ experience in property disputes. Rhodri has been described by Chambers as “first class” and “a tenacious litigator”.
Property disputes can arise in a number of ways and can involve freehold or leasehold property, commercial or residential property and development or agricultural land. Our team’s range of expertise has included cases involving disrepair and dilapidations, breaches of covenant, service charges, easements, rights over land and boundaries.
In many cases seeking advice at an early stage means potential future issues can be identified and avoided – as can future costs. However, if litigation is required there is no better team to have on your side.
Why choose Darwin Gray?
Our team offers:
- a high-quality, professional and cost-effective service
- practical and commercial solutions
- alternative dispute resolution methods to avoid litigation (where appropriate)
- transparency and fair pricing
- a bilingual service
- reliability and flexibility
Our expertise includes advising and dealing with disputes involving:
- property ownership, including jointly owned property
- all rights relating to property
- Landlord and Tenant, including breaches of lease covenants, dilapidations, forfeiture and service charges
- Professional Negligence claims arising from property transactions
- purchase of freeholds of flats and apartments and right to manage applications
- trespass and nuisance over land, including relating to Japanese knotweed
If you are interested in discussing our services, please contact: