Rhodri joined Darwin Gray as a partner in June 2003. He advises and litigates on a broad range of commercial and contractual disputes including a wide range of property related disputes and professional negligence claims. Rhodri also has specialist expertise in Wills and probate disputes and contentious trust issues.
- Liverpool College
- University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology (UWIST) Cardiff
- Glamorgan University
- Cardiff University
Rhodri trained at Eversheds in Cardiff. After qualifying in 1997, he spent four years with Palser Grossman specialising in general commercial disputes and professional negligence claims against solicitors and surveyors.
In 2001, Rhodri moved to Morgan Cole in Cardiff to specialise in property related disputes. He subsequently moved to an in-house role at the Peacock Group, a national retailer, where he dealt with a mixture of property issues as well as general contractual and regulatory work.
Rhodri joined Darwin Gray as a partner in June 2003. He advises and litigates on a broad range of commercial and contractual disputes and has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Property related disputes including commercial landlord and tenant work and dilapidations claims
- Disputes relating to Wills and probate matters, including contentious trust issues
- Commercial, contractual & shareholder disputes
- Professional negligence (particularly relating to property)
In his spare time, Rhodri enjoys playing golf and cooking and washing up.